"Today You are You, That is truer than true. There is no alive who is Youer than you." - Dr. Suess

Monday, February 6, 2012

On the 6th Day of February my True love Gave to me.....An Oreo Cookie!

So sorry Friends.........I know I am late getting todays post out!!!  I have a good excuse though!!!  Today is My Birthday!!!!  So I havn't done very much! LOL and It has been great!  But I didn't forget about you and as promised here is Creation Number 6!!!




This little cutie is of course CTMH papers and a LSHD pattern!  I kept it simple.........and embellished with nothing more then some Raffia!  Love the Stuff! 

Well short and sweet tonight I know!  But I have my party hat on and I have to run! LOL

Hope you like it and if you want any of these super awesome papers or embellies you know where to find me!!!

XOXO
*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•*Mickie*


1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Love your cute little layout. The raffia is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete