"Today You are You, That is truer than true. There is no alive who is Youer than you." - Dr. Suess

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The 7th day of February my true love gave to me........A Party Planner!


Is this not the cutest little party planner You've ever seen?  I used some CTMH Papers......all retired but you can still get similar ones!
I Put a P for Planner on mine but it would also be VERY cute with some one's initials.....

This is just a simple blank journal so that there is a lot of writing space so Really you could make any kind of a book that you want........and on projects like these I just love to put TONS of ribbons all around to really soften the look and polish it off!

For those of you who are just now joining our February Journey.......I am posting a new creation everyday this month................and for the person who shows me the most valentine love I will have a Sweetheart Packet at the end!

Also Remember to check me out For the Valentines Day Blog hop!   Red White Black and Pink!  I have some fun ready!

You know where to find me if you want any of the awesome new CTMH stuff or if you need to order the Newest Idea Book!  Now Give me a shout out~


XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment