"Today You are You, That is truer than true. There is no alive who is Youer than you." - Dr. Suess

Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Fifth day of February my True love gave to me...........TAGS!




I simply love tags!  They are so easy to make and yet so cute and personal!  It makes even the simplest gift seem personal! 

These cuties were both made with LSHD Patterns and of course CTMH Paper....Any paper will work on these whimsical tags.................whatever you're feeling like will make the perfect statement!  I challenge you to make more tags this year!!!




XOXO *´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•*Mickie*


2 comments:

  1. That giraffe is SOOOO cute, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable. I also love tags...use them for journaling boxes and card embellishments!

    ReplyDelete