"Today You are You, That is truer than true. There is no alive who is Youer than you." - Dr. Suess

Friday, February 3, 2012

Calling All Hearts!

Calling all hearts that are "Close to my Heart!"
Get it?  LOL

Ok..all jokes aside now.........here is another inspiration for you!!!  Because why?  It's Day three of February and I promised you one creation a day!

This page feels a bit undone to me.....You see I really want to use my black tape labeler for the labels on this page but I can not find it ANY WHERE!  So I decided instead of using something I knew I wasn't going to like as well I thought I would wait and finish when I find it.........so imagine if you will that there will be black tag scentiments through out!


So I started this page with plain white Cardstock....I really wanted to represent Clean Lines.....like love is pure :)

And my first vision was with Pink stitching but of course I could not find my Pink embroideries so I opted for Black which really gave it a nice contrast....don't you think?
 To help with my Sticthing I used my Handy Dandy Piercing tools! 

Don't leave home with out them!  And your edge distresser! LOL

For all of my distressing I still wanted it to look "clean" So I used my distresser but chose not to use any inks what so ever!  I know its risky! LOL





 I added a 3 inch strip of patterned paper...something dark....I used paper from the sweetheart collection! 

I used lighter patterned paper for the 4x6 photo....I used a 5x7 size piece so there will be plenty of boarder around the edges...but I might opt for a bigger photo too :)

Then I used the Cricut to cut the hearts......from three coordinating Sweetheart Papers and viola!

A very Simple Easy and Quick Project for your Valentines Pics!


Stop back and see what I have for you tomorrow :)

I almost forgot that I will have a drawing at the end of the Month!  The Person who has left me the most comments this month........which I love to read -- Will win this giveaway........and if there is not a clear winner, then we will draw for a winner!  So show me some love!



XOXO *´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•*Mickie*


1 comment:

  1. Love the way you stitched these hearts onto the page and can't believe you're doing one project a day! Wow...what a super crafter!

    ReplyDelete