"Today You are You, That is truer than true. There is no alive who is Youer than you." - Dr. Suess

Saturday, February 11, 2012

The 11th day of February my true love gave to me--The Red, Black, Pink, and White Delight!

For those of you who are here expecting a BRAND NEW Project everyday.........I am very Sorry for letting you down the last two days...................I had a computer issue and was not able to post :(  I am all strait now though so be prepared to see some creations!  And I am glad you are here today because it is time for an awesome HOP!

Welcome my friends to the Red, Black, Pink, and White Delight Blog Hop....what great colors to work with and to design a Valentine's Day card or layout for a loved one, a friend, child, or just because!!! What this hop will help you with today is showcasing these colors and what can be made to help give you inspiration...!!!!!

If you just happened to be visiting me today, I'm glad that you are visiting but I wouldn't want you to miss one single stop along the way with our hop and would love for you to begin at the beginning which would be Lisa at http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/. If you arrived from http://scrappinginheels.blogspot.com/ then you are on the right path along our splash of color.


My Project for this week is with the sweetheart paper and is also hand stitched..............I love this page! And I love how soft it turned out!  Notice that I went very simple with the embellishements..........I will be adding some tags that I will share later :) When I have decided exactly what I want them to say!  I hope you like it!





Thank you so much for stopping today and visiting. I hope you have gotten some inspiration with my project and I must send you on your way to the next stop which is.........Kristen



Here is the complete line up in case you get lost!

5 comments:

  1. Love it. Especially your choices of pattern for the paper. I am also a new subby to your blog. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is totally awesome!!
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cuteness! I likey! TFS CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card---and I used th same paper-----LOVE IT.
    Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable stitching and hearts! Cute homespun look!! And really, I think you've done fabulously by just posting as often as you have done! I would love to be able to craft every day but we all know how life gets in the way!

    ReplyDelete