"Today You are You, That is truer than true. There is no alive who is Youer than you." - Dr. Suess

Thursday, February 2, 2012

I'm Sweet On you!

I'm Sweet on You!!!!!!

Well if you are back for more today then you must have heard that February is a big month around here!!!  My Birthday, My Anniversary, and Valentines day!!!!  Woo Hoo!

So as promised during the month of February I will post a new creation for you EVERY single day!  That's right!  I said EVERY day!

Also I will be doing some fun contests and challenges, drawings, and sweet specials!!!

YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS A THING!!



If you were here yesterday, then you got in on my first creations of the month!  If not you'll find that post below!

Now let's kick this thing off right!  Since it is the month of love how about a 6x6 Valentines day card that is so Pink and so Sweet....that it give you a toothache?? LOL......

I used paper from the That's Amore Collection which is now retired however another super sweet paper that would work for projects like these is The Sweetheart Collection which is now a SPEACIAL price at $3.00!!!

Start with a 6 x 12 piece of off white paper....if you are using the Sweet Heart Collection it would be your white daisy cardstock :)

Use your bone folder to really crease the seam of your card making a 6 x 6 card

Then take a darker pink shade of cardstock......I used Tulip and trim it to a 5 x 5

For the scalloped edging I used a corner rounder.................Corner Rounder Secret...take the corner edge off of your corner rounder to make semi circle punches!

Tack that to your card face right in the center.

Next take a lighter shade  B&T Duos®  and trim it to a 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 and distress the edges before tacking it on....I used Tulip ink for all of my distressing on this project.

The lacy heart print is on Tulip cardstock and cut using my Cricut Expression and Home Decor Cricut Cartridge......which is a pretty basic cartridge and probably if you have a cricut you have this cartridge :)  Be careful removing this from your mat as it is fragile.....

The cupcake is a pattern from Little Scraps Of Heaven.......I cut this with my cricut as well using the same coordinating papers and then colored the frosting with Glitz Gel.

I topped it off with a sparkle on the heart, and a tag with the Sentiment....Sweet on You!  The tag came from My Stickease Amore...........but any tag would work!

Now if you want to make this cutie............but do not have access to a cricut fear not! 
 Contact Me for a pre cut kit! $5.00

Ok....that's all I have for today but stop back tomorrow for some thing new!  New Creation, New How too, New fun!!

And since it is the month of love.......feel free to show me some!


XOXO *´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•*Mickie*




1 comment: