"Today You are You, That is truer than true. There is no alive who is Youer than you." - Dr. Suess

Friday, October 19, 2012

Goose Bumps Blog Hop :)



Welcome to the Goosebumps Blog Hop on October 20 from 9 am to 11 pm CST.  

Thank you for joining us to help us celebrate Halloween. I love all things about Halloween.  So I decided to participate in this fun celebration with some of the most talented crafters that I know.

There are a few rules for this hop however, in support of each crafter and the time they have put into their work, to be eligible for the "Grand Prize" you MUST visit each blog and leave a comment for each day of the blog hop and also become a follower of Lisa's blog,and her dt blog at http://scrappingwithlisadesignsdt.blogspot.com/.  The blog candy is $25 in free files over at http://scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/
.  She is also giving out a file of $3 value to each person that hops. To get this file, please choose what you would like and then send her an email to ljopeters62@yahoo.com and she will send your file right out to you.

If you have started on Lisa's blog then you’re on the right track. This hop runs all day on Oct. 20, so you have plenty of time to make it all the way through the hop. Check out each blog and see what each blog has to offer for BLOG CANDY!  After all it's Halloween and who doesn't like a little candy on Halloween!

Now on to the inspiration!  I have actually made four separate Halloween pages for you today!  For Each one I used all of the same supplies, showing you JUST how easy it is to make several different projects using minimal supplies :)  For each of these pages I used CTMH Enchantment Paper (retired) and if you like this paper you will LOVE Moonlight!  I also used the CTMH Wicked Stamp Set (limited edition) and a new found favorite that I hope CTMH will supply soon.....spiderweb washi tape!  I had never used this stuff before, and NOW i am hooked!  It is a must have for all scrap rooms!

I would love to hear which one of these is your fave!    







Did some body say TRICK or TREAT?  Not yet?  Well you will want to!  For everyone who becomes a follower here and on my facebook fan page and yells Trick or Treat on my fanpage, I will be sending a gift!  Get it?  I get a giggle, and YOU get a gift! :)  

Also I will have a drawing for a mystery Halloween surprise!  To be entered you have to qualify for the giggle gift too :)  That's It!  EASY huh?

If you haven't taken time yet  to browse my site, FEEL FREE!  There are all kinds of fun places to check out!  From Specials and Clubs, to Inspiration and Fun :)  You will find it all here!

Now on to your next stop! 

The Lineup:
Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
Anita  http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
Carla~ http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/
Mickie ~ www.littlscrapcorner.blogspot.com   YOU ARE HERE
Christina - http://cema1cema.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. Favorite is bottom one love the ribbon great touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout.Great job.
    Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages!!! I am torn between the 3rd and 4th as my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them all I dont like Picking But If I have to NUmer 4..:O)

    THis is FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!♥♥

    ReplyDelete