"Today You are You, That is truer than true. There is no alive who is Youer than you." - Dr. Suess

Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 2 of Rebecca's Baby Shower Blog Hop!!!

Welcome to Lisa’s daughter, Rebecca’s, Baby Shower!
What a great idea to have a baby shower between your blogging friends. Lisa has asked that we make a two-page layout which she will present to her daughter.
 Rebecca is having a boy and her son’s name will be Maxwell Thaddeus.  So Let's send her a GREAT BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
There is a fantastic line-up to check out all of our layouts which I hope you enjoy!!!


If you have arrived here from Lisa T, then you are at the right place for this baby shower. If you just happened to visit me today or happened upon my blog, I don’t want you to miss a single present for the baby shower and would want you to begin at the very beginning which is the proud soon to be G'MA, Lisa!

And for you today!!!!  Another New Project!
For the mommy :) I have a two page layout that is actually Very Close to my Heart ;) And very simplistic!  On the first page there are many places to put little photos or a few places to put larger photos!  I used my cricut to cut out baby and then blinged it up with some opaques.....
I love how dainty they are while still remaining masculine.....perfect for a baby boy!







On this second page...........I continued with a simple soft look.......I made a great big area for lots of journaling and topped it off with a cute little boy!  I then also added a couple of buttons and a couple of places for some larger photos...............additional small photos or journaling can be added to any of the little spaces!  Very versatile to fit any special days!


This layout is made with the Cocoa Collection which unfortunatly is now retired.....and that is too bad because it has some awesome papers in it........but don't fear CTMH has lots of current packs to choose from that are equally awesome!  

Ok so Remember the cute little hand prints from yesterday?  Well of course this layout is coordinated with the matching little feet prints!  Very subtle but cute! 

AND OF COURSE......

I have some blog Candy for you to enter to win!  Just in time for Valentines Day too!!!!  I have this super cute CTMH Level 2 Paper Pack  "SweetHeart" which includes 24 of these adorable papers!



Cute isn't it?  Well it can be yours!  All you have to do to enter the drawing is to follow my site here and leave a comment...........and then head on over to my facebook page and become a fan there and post on the wall Congratulations to Rebecca!

Pretty simple stuff right?  And here's an added bonus!  Come back tomorrow, leave some more comments and get a second entry into the drawing!!  Good Luck!

I hope you've enjoyed hopping with us as much as we have!!!!

Now on to your next stop.....Lynn.

Make it a Happy Scrappy Day!! 

Just in case you get lost somewhere along the way the here is the complete line up to help you stay on track!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. cute layout !!!


    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper you used..Boyish yet soft enough for a baby!

    transport7800@aol.com
    http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mickie I love the paper you used. The way you left plenty of room for pics is great. I love to use alot of pictures on my pages to tell the story. Thanks for sharing and I'm your newest follower...Sam
    Scrapping with Pirkie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paper and your LO gives lots of space to add pics & to journal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the paper. The layout is terrific.
    Barbara B
    barbarab3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete