"Today You are You, That is truer than true. There is no alive who is Youer than you." - Dr. Suess

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Winner of the St Patty's day blog hop candy!

Sorry Ladies I know this is a little late, I have been invaded by company!!  LOL  Great times though!  Ok the winner of my blog candy grab bag is........................................CraftyCreations!!!  Yea!!  Give me your contact info I will send your grab back out!  Congratulations!! 

 My project for this week is not quite ready yet so I will be posting that later!  But Great news to look forward too -- April there will be an Easter Blog hop and in May Lisa's Birthday bash blog hop!!  I will post new info as I have it!  So stop by often!!! 

Also during those two blog hops will be lots of new ideas to check out and of course I am sure there will be some awsome blog candy to win!!!!  Fun Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment