"Today You are You, That is truer than true. There is no alive who is Youer than you." - Dr. Suess

Friday, March 4, 2011

Spring is coming! At least in my mind!! LOL

Ok Scrappers!!  Spring is coming someday!  So with that In mind I have begun the brainstorming of all of my favorite spring scrapping projects that I would like to accomplish!!  What are some of your favorite spring layouts and projects?


Well in spite of what the weather should be doing, I am always behind in the scrap corner.......I think that it's an affliction most all scrapbookers face so today's layout is actually for christmas! 

This layout is one of my faves!  It is done entirely out of close to my heart paper!  Which as you will find Is my all time favorite paper!

Sorry for the christmas theme LOL  Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment