"Today You are You, That is truer than true. There is no alive who is Youer than you." - Dr. Suess

Monday, June 20, 2011

Digital Scrapbooking with Studio J :)

I have to admit.....normally I am strictly old school! LOL  I prefer to bulk up my layouts with more traditional embellishments thus making my completed album weigh in at about 50 pounds!  Who wouldn't love this right?

But this month Close to my Heart is doing a Studio J Free for all during the entire month of June........So I thought to myself....since its FREE what better time to try it out then right now? 

For those of you who are unfamiliar with Studio J......it is a digital scrapbooking online software from Close to my Heart and you can try it at my Little Scrap Corner.

So today I am posting my completed Studio J Project :)

It's free to try it out anytime but this month only EVERYONE Who tries it gets a free JPG file of their layout :)  So if you haven't dabbled in digital now is the perfect time!





Now one great thing I found was it was surprisingly fast to creat my layout....much faster then the traditional way...however the downside was that I didn't really feel like I was scrapbooking.  But it looks great and the best part was that I had access to ALL of the wonderful papers and embellishments that Close to my Heart offers in their traditional methods!  Except with Studio J I also had access to some of my favorite papers that had already retired!  That was awsome! 

Hope you get a chance to try it out for yourself....but hurry the jpg is only free during June!!


No comments:

Post a Comment