"Today You are You, That is truer than true. There is no alive who is Youer than you." - Dr. Suess

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Retired and Hard to Find!

Retired and Hard to Find

As most of you know and maybe some of you don't :) With every new CTMH idea book means several items Retiring only to be gone to you forever?  Our are they?  Well I have got some great news on that!  I have for you some WONDERFUL Retired and Limited Stamp Sets at some GREAT prices!  

How do I get one of these?
Well that is as easy as Thanksgiving Pie!  Simply let me know which one you would like and I will send you an invoice via Paypal! Easy Peasy!  They will also be going up in my botique in a week or so if you want to use the buy it now option!

 Available Stamp Sets:

Floral Charms $12.00




Cherish The Moment $13.00





Around the Block  $13.00  SOLD





 Ritzy Ribbon $13.00  SOLD





 Holiday Magic $13.00  SOLD




 Finish Line $13.00  SOLD





 Treasures of the Heart $13.00



Ready to get yours?
Contact Me today to purchase one of these Rare and Hard to find stamp sets!

No comments:

Post a Comment