"Today You are You, That is truer than true. There is no alive who is Youer than you." - Dr. Suess

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Halloween Swap

Halloween Swap :)
Ok friends, yes I realize that this is a little bit after the fact, but I just had to share :)

In October I challenged all of you to a super fun Halloween Swap!  And I was not disappointed! 4 of you Rose to the Challenge!  Kelly, Lisa, Crystal, Terri, and myself all created 4 Halloween Layouts to share with one another and then they all sent them to me :)  I divided them up and sent them back and here is the wonderfulness I got to see in each creation!  Such Inspiration :)  Thanks to each of you for Playing Along!






















Hope you enjoyed everyone's Project!  Feel free to leave us some love!

Also Check out my November Specials!  November is your chance to get CTMH stamp Sets for 50% off!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment