"Today You are You, That is truer than true. There is no alive who is Youer than you." - Dr. Suess

Friday, September 21, 2012

We Are Nuts 4 Fall!!!! Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Nuts 4 Fall Blog Hop.  



 Make sure you read ALL the way to the bottom :)  Some great surprises for you today!  

Today we are celebrating all things fall and We have an amazing lineup for this hop.

For my project today, I have a couple of things for you :)  I have been out of commission for just a little while so I guess you could say I am trying to make up for that ;) Not to mention the fact that I find the autumn colors to be so incredibly inspiring that its really easy to get my project on!!!

I made this card and the layout with a CTMH paper packet that is already retired......I can't retire it until every scrap is gone though because I just LOVE these colors!  Don't YOU?  You can find other papers like these on my website Mickie's Little Scrap Corner 

I'm sure it goes with out saying that I cut my letters with my cricut :) and the only embelly I used on this fun little card is twine :)  Yep that is it.....just twine :)  This card looks nice but is very quick and easy!




Now for your viewing pleasure......drum roll please......project number 2 :)

This layout was inspired by my baby boy who really isn't a baby anymore...lol
 He was born in the fall and I wanted to represent that with his baby pics :)  Again very simple with the embellys!  On these I again used the twine and the only additional pieces were opaques!  I Really love those too!  I would use them on every layout if I could!







 EVERYBODY IS WINNING STUFF TODAY!!!!  


Now for my blog Candy..............And YES I do have some :)  I will hold a drawing sunday evening for some fun fall and halloween goodies :)   In order to be eligible you have to be a follower here, and on my facebook page :) and post on my page..... Happy Fall Yall!  BUT in addition to that......everyone who qualifies for the drawing will get a little gift from me......just email me your addy at littlescrapcorner@hotmail.com and I will send it right out!  Don't you just LOVE Surprises???  

 There is also a grand prize free fall file of choice to each hopper from my store at http://scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/  

Did you hear that???  EVERYONE is a winner!
. What a great deal.  To get this file, all you need to do is choose which file you would like and then email ljopeters62@yahoo.com with your file choice and she will send it right over.  If you request to join her fanpage at https://www.facebook.com/groups/432903053405029/, you can also request 2 more bonus files. So join the fanpage and you can pick 3 files of your choice. If you are already a fan on the fanpage, you can let her know and she will still grant you the two bonus files. Now aren't you glad you stopped by???   Everyone is a winner for this hop, you get a free file and get to see the awesome projects that were made.
Now onto the next crafter for their great project.  Here is the lineup:

  
 
  YOU ARE HERE!!
YOU ARE HERE!

Thanks for stopping by, please stop back soon for another great project!!!


XOXO

6 comments:

  1. Cute projects! Thanks for sharing!
    <3 Pam
    MzLavr2sCreations@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the layout I have not scrapbooked in so Long I cant stop making cards...:O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful projects. I really liked the layout, but that super easy card is a must try.

    thanks for sharing! I am a new follower of your blog.

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects!!

    Your new follower
    Gaby B
    mgb2000@gmail.com
    www.thecraftydream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm always surprised at how elegant those projects can look with simple lines. i love them. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete