"Today You are You, That is truer than true. There is no alive who is Youer than you." - Dr. Suess

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Halloween Swap Event

Halloween Swapping Fun!
As October is rolling in, and we have officially began the fall season, I have switched gears to Halloween projects!  Partly because I have a little one so of course Halloween is a big deal around here....but also because I just love the colors of fall!  They are just so warm and inviting - Don't you think?

So here is the deal.........I am sponsoring a Halloween Swap.....you can sign up for the event on my face book page.  Currently there are 4 more spaces available so hurry in before they are all gone!

We will each be making 6 Halloween pages and sending them to me.  I will then divide them up and send them back.......In the end you will each get 6 different Halloween pages made by you and 5 other artists!  Fun Right?  Ok, now go :) Head on over to my Facebook page to sign up!


THIS EVENT IS NOW FULL - WATCH FOR THE NEXT ONE!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment