"Today You are You, That is truer than true. There is no alive who is Youer than you." - Dr. Suess

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Have a friend that is Blue? Try sending an I'm thinking of You!

Any time that I have a friend that is down.......I just can't help trying to cheer them up!

Today I made this adorable thinking of you card for just such a purpose!

I used papers from Sophia, which is discontinued now..........but you can find other papers similar Here

I started with white cardstock base and then added my scraps.................I actually printed out the thinking of you on my computer before I began my project..........

I did the final horizontal trim with CTMH borders and butterflys from the my acrilyx stamp sets....... I put a cute little daisy white embroidery thread and a little pink bling bling!  Hope you like it!


Let me know what you think! 



XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment