"Today You are You, That is truer than true. There is no alive who is Youer than you." - Dr. Suess

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Zoo Pages!!

This cute little giraffe zoo tag was made for the LSHD Tag swap a couple of months ago............
It's made using a LSHD pattern and Close to My Heart Paper from the Expidition Level To Packet!
I had so much fun doing this little guy and he is going to make a great edition to my zoo pages!  You can find paper like this on my website.

Don't forget the birthday bash blog hop is coming up and we'd love for you to join in the fun!

Also stop by my facebook page and play the referral game with us............the one with the most referrals at the end of the time period wins a CTMH paper packet of their choice!!!  Awesome!!

See Ya Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment